BEST BOSE HEADPHONES
Choosing headphones and other audio equipment is far more subjective than choosing most other electronics. The way soundwaves enter our ear canals is different for everyone. Some like a warm, low tone, while others are fans of high percussion.
That’s why it’s important to do your fair share of background research to make sure you’re choosing the right headphones. Luckily, it’s hard to go wrong with Bose headphones. Bose makes some of the most high-tech and sweet-sounding speakers and headphones on the market.
Our picks for the five best Bose headphones capture the best of what Bose has to offer: a wide range of features and prices, with very little drop-off in sound quality between models. For all you need to know before you decide on the best Bose headphones for your listening pleasure, our shopping guide is chock-full of information.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II
Bose QuietComfort 35 II
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced Audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app.Usb cable: 12 inch
Bose Quietcontrol 30 Wireless Headphones
- Breakthrough technology lets you control your own level of noise cancellation throughout your day
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing so you can connect to your devices wirelessly. Bluetooth range: 10 m
- Noise rejecting dual microphone system helps reduce the noise around you to deliver clearer calls
- Lightweight neckband design conforms to your body for all day comfort and wear ability
Bose SoundSport Free, True Wireless Earbuds
- TRULY wireless Sport headphones for total freedom of movement, packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an Ipx4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of Stay hear and Sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Up to 5 hours of play time with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case and also features a charging time of 2 hours
- Track lost earbuds with the Bose connect App’s “find My buds” feature
- Firmware update to improve Audio video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 or later, available via connect app. Connectivity Technology: Wireless Bluetooth
- SoundSport Free headphones have an integrated dual microphone array located on the right earbud to allow you to use them during calls when connected to a smartphone that supports Bluetooth. Call audio will only be heard in the right ear bud
Some people only use their headphones on public transportation, while others use them exclusively for exercise or for listening to music at home. How you plan to use your headphones impacts what model will work best for you. Choose a pair of Bose headphones based on how you’ll use them on a day-to-day basis.
Although Bose is a high-end brand, they offer a range of prices to fit most budgets. Because of their compact size, headphones are often lost or misplaced. If this is a problem for you, consider not breaking the bank on the most expensive pair of Bose headphones on the market.
One of the best things about Bose products is the variety of features offered within each product line. No two pairs of Bose headphones are the same, and that’s good news for the consumer.
Wireless headphones are becoming the norm for many listeners. With some smartphone makers removing headphone jacks altogether, it appears that the market is heading the same direction. Bose offers both wired and wireless headphones, as well as hybrids that can work both ways.
For those who need a little separation between themselves and the world around them, Bose noise-cancelling headphones are a solid option. Bose did groundbreaking development in the early days of noise-cancelling headphones, and it shows in the quality of their products. They remain some of the best on the market.
Some users like the convenience of a built-in microphone on their headphone cord. It makes talking on the go that much easier. Bose has a number of models that incorporate this handy feature.
Bose headphones with Bluetooth capability can connect wirelessly to your phone, Google Alexa, and other wireless devices. If you love the interconnectedness of modern electronics, you’ll want to take advantage of this advancement in headphone technology.
Bose AR, or augmented reality, is a new technology that feeds the listener audio information based on their physical surroundings. For example, if you are standing in front of a restaurant, your Bose AR-enabled headphones can give you basic information such as its hours and the type of food it serves. This feature is only available on higher-end Bose headphones at the moment, though the technology is continuing to develop.